Friday, October 16, 2009

Introduction

Welcome to my blog. I have been contemplating starting this for a while and decided, finally, that there was no time like the present.


I am an attorney licensed in Michigan, and a member of the Animal Law Section of the State Bar. For years, I have been interested in the legal issues that effect companion animals and have been fortunate enough to help some people and animals with their legal issues. This blog will focus on some of the pertinent legal and social issues effecting people in the State of Michigan and their companion animals. Hopefully, posts here will help readers become more familiar with the issues involving companion animals.


Below is a copy of an article published in the Animal Law Section Newsletter from Spring 2009. It is about a dog named Cola, who became my special project last year thanks to a number of caring people. I spoke about my experience with Cola at the Animal Law Section Symposium in March of 2009. Hope you enjoy. There will be much more to come.


















































No comments:

Post a Comment